Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
blogging by phone
The ability to beak news quickly is important. I just wish I could type as fast on my phone as I can on a computer. I do often wonder how we get anything done with all the different media out there. I know I should be consuming news all of the time, but I barely have time to go to classesand do homework. Not too mention taking care of my family. How do women in the news business manage to balance work, home, and the need to constantly stay on top of their social media? Does anything suffer? Am I setting myself up for failure? Even scarier is will anyone hire me with so many distractions? My future employer won't have some young thing that can devote their entire life to them. Of course I do bring experience. Is my experience enough though? I love technology, but I often feel like I lose in comparison to younger people because the social medias don't hold as much appeal for me. My life is about school, laundry, making meals, and raising my son. None of which is very interesting. When does my life become interesting? Or am I missing the point, and everything is interesting to someone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment