Housework is a constant, and not very exciting, but those aren't my only projects. I have a dead battery on my truck, so I need to go buy a new battery. Luckily I can jump-start it, but there isn't enough charge to restart it once it is shut off. I found this out yesterday when I finally got around to jumping my truck. Is it sad that it has taken me almost 3 months to get around to jumping my truck? Despite my taking forever to jump my truck, I feel handy. I also refilled the windshield wiper fluid on both my truck and my car. I'll probably make a run to Sears tomorrow morning, or sometime on Friday. I need to take my car into the dealership because the light for my airbag system is on. I swear my car is always breaking.
The other project isn't something that NEEDS to get done, but it would be nice to finish my bed. I bought a king size platform captain's bed, and it has to be completely assembled. I even have to build the drawers. Mind you, I bought this bed back in June and it is now April. I figure one more full day of assembly and I will have it finished. My back is just really sore by the time I'm done, so I avoid working on it like the plague.
I only have like a few weeks more until my husband returns, and I have virtually nothing done. I had planned on losing all 70 pounds that I needed to lose before my husband got home. So far I've lost 15. If I work really hard I might be able to lose 10 more before he comes home.
One of the things that I always try to do before my husband comes home is beautify myself. I haven't worn earrings since my honeymoon over 8 years ago. Part of the reason is because I used to get really bad infections in my lobes every time I wore earrings. I decided last week to buy a pair of earrings just to see if my ear holes had closed. Turns out they haven't, and I can now wear earrings again. I feel so girly.
Now I just need to make an appointment to get my legs, eyebrows, and lip waxed. The pain we women go through for our men. I'll probably do my legs a few days before he comes home, but I'm getting my mono-brow and upper lip done this week. So much to do and so little time. I hope I can get everything done in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment